Criteria Acumen Project Funding
Each project has a custom nature. All projects undergo detailed scrutiny before going ahead with funding and further development. Policies, standards, rules and regulations, laws and requirements need to be complied to before the sign goes green. Acumen Project Funding wields the following criteria:
- Entry amount: €500 million;
- Investor must provide at least 20% cash equity;
- Confidential, selective;
- Non-public, no market promotion.
- Acceptable project feasibility and risk profile;
- Acceptable location and type of profile;
- Acceptable client / corporation profile / directors;
- Acceptable project size (minimum €500 million, or with a combination of projects to reach the entry minimum).
We require essential documentation for formal analyses, assessment and bank compliance, e.g.:
- Non Disclosure Agreement;
- Letter of interest;
- Executive summary business plan;
- Client Information Sheet;
- A corporate profile;
- Proof of Funds.