Criteria Acumen Project Funding
Each project has a custom nature. All projects undergo detailed scrutiny before going ahead with funding and further development. Policies, standards, rules and regulations, laws and requirements need to be complied to before the sign goes green. Acumen Project Funding wields the following criteria:
- A minimum project size;
- Confidential, selective;
- Non-public, no market promotion.
- Acceptable project feasibility and risk profile;
- Acceptable location and type of profile;
- Acceptable client / corporation profile / directors;
- Investor must provide at least 20% cash equity,
- For example for a project size of €125M is the deposit €25M.
- And for a project size of €500M is the deposit €100M.
We require essential documentation for formal analyses, assessment and bank compliance, e.g.:
- Non Disclosure Agreement;
- Executive summary business plan;
- Client Information Sheet, incl. passport copies of authorised Director’s;
- A corporate profile;
- Proof of Funds.
Upon receipt of the above documentation, and if acceptable, we will provide an indicative offer on possible cooperation.
We regularly receive special offers. Don’t hesitate to ask us about this. Please call us and let us surprise you.